SUSTAINABLE RUBBER RECYCLING TECHNOLOGY
With Australia’s population ageing, many homes and businesses need to be altered to accommodate wheelchairs, walking frames and motorised scooters.
Envirorubber™ wheelchair ramps and wedges are a safe and convenient solution. Manufactured from 100% recycled tyres, our ramps and wedges are compliant with Australian Standards: 1428. 1-2009, which sets the standard for access and mobility design for new building work.
Our wheelchair ramps are developed for ease of access through doorways and entrances into shower recesses. Our rubber ramps and wedges have superior stability and are slip-resistant, reducing the risk of trips and falls.
The rubber texture is very comfortable for wheels and feet alike and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With standard and custom sizing available, these ramps can be tailored to suit any environment and are especially ideal for doorways, entrance doors, raised areas and suitable for shower recesses
SUITABLE FOR ALL LOCATIONS
The tough, long-lasting rubber creates a smooth transition for wheelchairs and for those using walking frames. There’s no limit to their applications. These ramps can be installed in a range of buildings including:
- Residential Buildings
- Provide floor protection
- Aged-care centres and hospitals
- Factories and Industrial settings
- Shopping Centres
As with all of our products, our rubber wheelchair ramps can be purchased in standard sizes or they can be customised to meet your specifications.
BENEFITS OF OUR RUBBER RAMPS & WEDGES
- Greater Access – enables access for wheelchairs and walking frames to all kinds of elevated or sunken doorways and entrances.
- Reduced Risk of Trips and Falls – lets you enter doorways with ease and comfort, without having to navigate any giant steps. This makes them a great solution to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) risks in the workplace.
- Long Lasting – we recycle rubber tyres to make our products, using a material that lasts for decades and won’t breakdown due to heavy use.
- Weather Resistant – can be used in wet or dry, hot and cold conditions. They don’t erode in the face of adverse weather.
- Easily Installed – can be installed permanently or as temporary fixtures. They’re easily moved and can be put into storage.
- Standard sizes or custom made to order